Mission Statement

The Saratoga Golf & Polo Club is a traditional, family-oriented and Member-owned private club committed to exceeding Member expectations by offering full service recreational and social activities, responsibly managed, in the finest setting Saratoga Springs has to offer: a historic country club in the heart of a leading city.
 
We embrace our historic roots as the “Little Club”, blending those qualities seamlessly into the present, to continue to attract a Membership and staff representing the best of the Saratoga Springs community, complemented by our August Members from around the world, all of whom are committed to the financial stewardship required to preserve and enhance the high standards of our most important assets:
 
  • our original 1896, Victorian-era, nine-hole golf course, in accordance with the Statement of Principles and Master Plan;
  • our rare, turn-of-the-20th-century tennis facilities, presented in traditional lawn, clay and hard court surfaces;
  • our 1914 Club house, originally called “Hylande,” highlighting the period detail and charm of its building and grounds; and
  • swimming facilities and other year-round recreational and social activities that meet the evolving needs of our membership .
 
The Club is guided by the philosophy of providing the greatest recreational and social pleasure to the greatest number of our Members, with a view to honoring the Club’s name by enhancing its reputation as a private members' club of the highest standards for the Saratoga Springs community and our guests from around the world.
 

About Us

 Click here